Smooks Open Source Data Integration Framework
Smooks는 Data Integration Tool로 Open Source 라이브러리이다.
Many different data Source and Result types are supported, meaning many different transformation types are supported, including (but not limited to):
- XML to XML
- XML to Java
- Java to XML
- Java to Java
- EDI to XML
- EDI to Java
- Java to EDI
- CSV to XML
- CSV to ...
- etc etc
- Populate a Java Object Model from a data source (CSV, EDI, XML, Java etc). Populated object models can be used as a transformation result itself, or can be used by (e.g.) Templating resources for generating XML or other character based results. Also supports Virtual Object Models (Maps and Lists of typed data), which can be used by EL and Templating functionality.
- Perform a wide range of Data Transforms - XML to XML, CSV to XML, EDI to XML, XML to EDI, XML to CSV, Java to XML, Java to EDI, Java to CSV, Java to Java, XML to Java, EDI to Java etc.
- Process huge messages (GBs) - Split, Transform and Route message fragments to JMS, File, Database etc destinations.
- Enrich a message with data from a Database, or other Datasources.
- Rules based fragment validation.
- Use an entity persistence framework (like Ibatis, Hibernate or any JPA compatible framework) to access a database and use it's query language or CRUD methods to read from it or write to it.
- Use custom Data Access Objects (DAO's) to access a database and use it's CRUD methods to read from it or write to it.
- Perform Extract Transform Load (ETL) operations by leveraging Smooks' Transformation, Routing and Persistence functionality.